Accounting Staff (AR & AP) - GoKitchen
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy or finance.
2. At least 2 year(s) of relevant cumulative working experience in treasury and GL Accounting (preferably in having experience in F&B industry) is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage.
3. Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
4. Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data, simply excel wizard.
5. Prior exposure to software such as SAP and Oracle.
6. Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
7. Ability to work independently under general guidance and with self-initiative.
1. Responsible for payment schedule of accounts payable and accounts receivable are made according to the standards, accurate and on time.
2. Develop treasury strategy for time deposits and ensure the cash pooling implementation.
3. Maintain all transactions are entered and reconciled in the financial system on time
4. Responsible for all Financial Statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, CFS) for review by monthly
5. Assist in preparation of external regulatory and compliance reports