Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
BatamAdministrative Assistant - (1911660)
Task and Responsibility :
- Performs a combination of clerical tasks to support the Senior Admin Clerk for the welding engineering office and its administrative operations such as: maintaining records (Welding procedures, PQRs and Welder's certificates); receiving, preparing or verifying welding engineering documents; searching for and compiling information and data; inputting approved welding procedures and welders in project certification module (PCM).
- Prepare welding procedures and welder’s registers.
- Submit welding procedure specifications, welder’s certificates and registers for client approval.
- Distribute approved welding engineering procedures.
- Filing of consumable receiving inspection report (CRIR).
- Prepare weekly consumption of welding consumable for each project.
- Provide KPI data for welder qualification.
- Input qualified welding procedures and welders to project certification module (PCM) system.
- Input PQRs data in global welding procedure qualification record (WPQR) database.
- Monitor/update welder’s qualification validity.
- Prepare material requisitions for welding engineering.
- Prepare notification for welding procedure qualification and mechanical testing.
- Minimum 2 years.
- Senior High School, Major in Secretary or Equivalent.
Company Overview: McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today. #LI-DNI Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam Job: Administration (GenSvc) Employee Status: Contract Schedule: Full-time Job Posting: Nov 19, 2019, 4:27:55 AM
Sejak 19 November 2019
Berakhir 19 Desember 2019