Brand & Media Plan Associate Manager
Zalora Indonesia is looking to find the most talented Brand Manager to plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of ZALORA brand. Reporting to Head of Offline, this role is based in Jakarta and be responsible to actively develop and shape the ZALORA brand image through exciting cross-market campaigns and initiatives. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
Brand Managers must have a good understanding of their audience and customers and have strong creative, analytical and organization skills. A Brand Manager must also have a good handle on consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyze market data, and he or she may be tasked with conducting consumer research.
- Developing and shaping the ZALORA brand image and brand communication in Indonesia Market
- You support the team on the management of exciting strategic cross-market campaigns for which you will plan, coordinate (internally and externally) and execute the marketing initiatives.
- Develop & execute media plans (especially Offline media/ activations). Responsible to maximising returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels.
- Responsible for analysing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Collaborate with all relevant ZALORA stakeholders and ensure all work jointly to put in place the most impactful campaigns possible
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business or similar subject
- You have 5 years experience in Brand Marketing ideally in an Ecommerce / Media Agency
- Having previous experience in organizing 360 campaigns is a plus
- You have strong communication skills
- You have great project management skills and can work under pressure
- You're proactive with a hands-on mentality and a strong will to get things done
- You have a great interest in international fashion industry, trends and digital developments
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills
- You work easily and confidently in an international environment
- You're fluent in English
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia's leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA's localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree (S1) major Visual Communication design, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent Master’s in design Lihat Selengkapnya