Business Analyst, Sales PLO
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Provides advanced expertise in their area of responsibility through team leadership and business partnership.
- Manages multiple moderate size projects lasting up to one year (generally not more than 2 or 3 at one time).
- Acts as a key resource on other larger projects and serves as a consultant with cross-functional team members (e.g., internal and external).
- Works effectively as part of a team.
- Decision-Making: Independently troubleshoots more complex problems and suggests effective resolutions.
- Selects tools and methodologies for projects, following compliance and company guidelines.
- Leads the assessment of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships.
- Balances between I/T standards and strategies and business needs to guide well-informed decisions.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Knowledge: Expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Good working knowledge with all I/T functions and services and possesses expertise within one or more I/T areas or disciplines.
- Solid understanding of critical project and program management considerations (i.e., risk, architectural, compliance, change, release, etc.), and ability to factor them into decisions and recommendations.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and the ability to assess the trade offs between business needs, technology requirements, and costs.
- Understanding of the Strategic Initiatives and the associated I/T road map.
- Detailed understanding of business processes and data within and across areas.
- Multi-lingual and cultural awareness.
- Supervision Received/Provided: Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates as appropriate.
- Provides work process reviews and provides balanced/constructive feedback.
- Mentors and guides junior-level staff.
- Background in IT as business analyst
- Had experience in Project Management
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)
IT Project Management
Sejak 03 Desember 2019
Berakhir 02 Januari 2020
Lowongan kerja : lowongan kerja PT Teh Kartini Nasional Kamis, 27 Oktober 2016 | 18:47 WIB 1 menit baca PT Teh Kartini Nasionalwww.tehdandang.com MEMBUTUHKAN : Lihat Selengkapnya