Campaign Lead CP Sum & EID
At Syngenta we care about the future and this role is key to supporting a sustainable future for all. You will be instrumental in strengthening the pillar brand through innovative, effective, and excellence in campaign. As a Campaign Lead CP Sum & EID, you will lead and co creation with team to ensure excellence in campaign development and execution to ensure Go-To-Market implementation to support business ambition.
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
You will accountable for the following:
- Work with Product Manager & Sales team to develop yearly campaign plan.
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness and product portfolio performance in timely manner.
- Allocating A&P by Region/Crop effectively & dynamically based on market & competitor situation.
- Supervising A&P spending to be aligned with business objective & to maximize return on investment.
- Provide market insights and proactively provide inputs in the Commercial business forum (Marketing Meeting, PLT, CCT).
- Ensure successfully SFDC implementation in Indonesia.
- Implement merchandising and retailer loyalty program (PartnerGrow).
- Grower data base collection - SMS blast and digital communication
You will bring the following essential knowledge & experience:
Minimum undergraduate degree from Marketing / Marketing Communication (preferable)
Familiarity with the agriculture industry trends and business models
Strong interpersonal and communication skill
Great influencing skill
Team work ability & result driven
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate – benefitting individual employees and the company.
To register your interest in this role please click “Apply Online” or contact Arie Herlambang (***************@syngenta.com) for more information.
Syngenta Video: We all have to eat https://youtu.be/dlXU5r_su8o
We’re inspired by plants’ amazing ability to provide food, clothing and energy. Driven by their power to meet some of humanity’s most pressing needs, we constantly find new ways of bringing plant potential to life. By improving crop productivity and farming methods, we enable growers to feed a growing global population safely and sustainably.
See the great things we do at http://www.syngenta.com/
JakartaParuh WaktuProgram Overview According to the Indonesia’s Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Indonesia emitted approximately 800 million-1,1 billion Lihat Selengkapnya