Duties and responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Prepare timely financial reports on a regular basis
- Monitor and analyze daily cash balances, bank reconciliation, VAT reconciliation and assist in other treasury activities
- Prepare standard supplemental reporting that provides analytical insight into the financial drivers of P&L / balance sheet performance.
- Coordinate financial auditing activities together with the CFO.
- Assist the CFO with our annual budgeting process
- Prepare adhoc reporting to support financial line item investigation and resolution.
- Lead initiatives to improve efficiency across department.
- Identify and propose opportunities to increase overall company profitability
- Conduct adhoc analysis to support senior management decisions
- Act as the finance business partner to discuss financial-related matters including loan financing support
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 3-4 years experiences at big 4 accounting firm is highly preferred
- Significant experience in accounting required with at least 4-5 years as a member of a senior management team
- Highly professional to work with other functional and cross-functional teams
- Team player and good command of English (oral and written)
- Excellent capabilities in Excel and experience from using ERP in the accounting process
- Have certified financial accountant (CPA Indonesia) profession is highly desirable
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.