Fleet Specialist (Makassar)
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Arrange the working schedule of motorist and drivers.
- Plan routes and process shipments.
- Ensure the excellent service level will be the main objective of delivery.
- Understand routes shipments to carrier for efficient and economical order delivery.
- Ensures the updated status of delivery and shipping time.
- Ensures all motorists and drivers implement the SOP of distribution work e.g. grooming standard, greeting standard, and delivery service level based on shipping date.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets (inhouse/3PL)
- Planning and managing logistics, transportation, and customer services.
- Coordinating and communicating with warehouse team in order to achieve the productivity targets.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Logistic and distribution management
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
- Communication and coordination
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.Report this job About TaniHub TaniHub is an Indonesian Agriculture E-commerce solving problems in the supply and distribution chain of agriculture produces. Through the platform and network, TaniHub connect farmers with people in the market to enable farmers selling agriculture products with fair price and sustainable quantity. Established in late 2015 as an on-demand application to deliver vegetables from farms to houses, in July 2016, TaniHub started to become a Business to Business suppliers for all Agriculture Commodities – Fruit, Vegetable, Poultry, Fishery, Livestock. With the support of TaniXpress, inhouse fresh-products delivery fleet, since October 2017 TaniHub expands to wider online channels, reach more SME’s, Restaurants, Resellers, and end users. TaniHub wants to be the First Choice in delivering agriculture products from farms to market with affordable price, efficient sourcing, and reliable supply chain. The aim is to bring forward Indonesia by giving market access to as many farmers as possible. By building and growing an integrated agriculture marketplace, the technology will benefit significantly to the growth of agriculture ecosystem in Indonesia.
Sejak 15 Januari 2020
Berakhir 14 April 2020