Location Data Intelligence Analyst
JakartaWhat's the role? As a Local Data Intelligence Analyst, you will contribute to the integration of a variety of internal and external sources into the HERE location data platform. This will consist of different data formats and feature types such as Points of Interest and Road Features. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Actively looking for, interpreting and acting upon change signals in your local area of responsibility as well as constantly querying and drawing intelligence from centrally generated change detection toolsets
- Scheduling and performing field data collection as required, depending on the requirements set by the sub-region.
- Handling and supporting map project efforts with global production teams in geographic areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring accurate representation of real-world conditions in the database in a defined geographic area including monitoring and interpretation of contextual local change detection signals
- Performing high priority and targeted geo-coding updates such as gold-plated POIs.
- Participating in projects to develop improved map creation processes.
- Conducting database testing, real-world testing and inspection within a defined area as part of database ownership.
- Ensuring high priority updates and coding activities are performed where required.
- Executing and supporting global production operations teams with complex coding projects.
- Bachelor degree in Geography, GIS, Data Science or related discipline
- Proficiency in technical Skills in ArcGIS, FME and Python.
- Knoweldge of Product Quality frameworks and proficient with Root Cause Analysis by using the 8D process
Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Proven attention to detail; ability to spot quality issues and trend across large database.
- Possess a valid Driver's license