Lowongan kerja Counterpart Development Superintendent
Technical Competencies, Qualifications and experience :
- A bachelor’s degree in Education, HRD, business administration or psychology.
- Experience in employee development including negotiating KPIs and delivering appraisals.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in expatriate employee RPTKA/KITAS processes.
- Possess strong cross-cultural communications skills and a high level of cultural competence.
- A sound awareness of Competency Based Training systems.
- A thorough knowledge of the principles of adult education.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working within a learning & development environment, preferably within a large organisation.
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Presentation skills.
- Rounded English ability to a minimum of C1 (CEF) or IELTS 7.5.
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Excel.
- Experience working and training within a cross-cultural context would be desirable.
- Experience in working within a mining or large industrial context would be desirable.
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent Train-the-Trainer qualification.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Cross-cultural communications skills.
- A strong sense of humour.
To be eligible for the role, candidates must be fit and able to pass a rigorous medical for site.
Please submit a current resume and a covering letter in English no later than December 13, 2017.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Informasi dari website lowongan kerja Deskripsi Perusahaan
PT RUC Cementation Mining Contractors are seeking expressions of interest for experienced Training & Development professionals in the role of Counterpart Development Superintendent on a 6/3 roster. This position requires the incumbent to assist the Counterpart Development Manager in the organisation and development of the company’s national employee development programme. This will include, but not be limited to: planning and scheduling of training, organisation of Monthly Training Reports to senior management, training delivery of a number of soft-skill programmes, training system management and running the department during the Training Manager’s rostered leave.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience of management/supervision within a training role and have a proactive attitude towards workplace safety. A commitment to the development of employees and promoting best practice, while fostering a learning culture among learners and peers would be essential.
KIMCHI Korean Restaurant, yang bertempat di Jl. Veteran No. 190, Serengan membutuhkan : DISH WASHER KITCHEN STAFF BAR TENDER WAITER/WAITRESS PART TIMER Kualifikasi Lihat Selengkapnya
Coconuts Resto & Cafe Membutuhkan SEGERA : WAITER/SS Persyaratan : Laki – Laki dan Perempuan, umur max. 30 tahun. Belum berkeluarga Min SMA Memiliki Lihat Selengkapnya
Bertanggung jawab untuk mengembangkan penjualan produk-produk Safety & Cleaning (APD 3M, Lap Industri SWIPE-ALL, Mesin Cleaning KARCHER & Cleaning Chemical) yang Lihat Selengkapnya