Lowongan kerja PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)
Providing and documented training activities and data, organized training event and assist supervisor in day to day activities.
- Min Bachelor degree in all major, preferably management/psychology.
- Min 3 years experiences as learning/training officer preferably in mining industries.
- Good in computer literate, especially in Microsoft excel.
- Strong in administering in filing, database, documents, etc
- Able to communicate in English, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skill and communication
- Able to work in team and initiative
- Enable to manage training schedule effectively and to meet the deadlines and objectives.
- Prepare budget plan vs actual report to indentify the budget effectively.
- Prepare and ensure all training data/documents and record to comply with Petrosea Management System
- Responsible with training & development program include development model and delivery training based on company’s objective.
- Prepare the annual training Calender of Event (COE) based on competencies
- To support and implement program of internal training management (Trainers Club) including training preparation, material review and trainer evaluation (also for trainer skill preparation)
- Prepare and conduct all learning and development activities based on guideline and procedures.
- Responsible in fulfilment of Training database recording including process data entry, data gathering and data validation both skill and technical training databases.
- To maintain and organize training resource materials and all training documents including training certificates in a systematic and easy to find filling management for people development and advance purpose.
- Responsible in compilation and submission process of training report from all sites including Jakarta, including administer required documents regularly (monthly).
- To support training module development based on competencies.
- To prepare and register employee to attend the external training are well administered.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 11 Desember 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
Informasi dari website lowongan kerja Deskripsi Perusahaan
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.