Lowongan kerja PLANT MANAGER
- Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction.
- Manage assigned contract in accordance with Wartsila Services guidelines, Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way. Implementing preventive and corrective action as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing and endorsing for approval the annual budgets and updating estimates in Estimo of assigned contract agreement/s.
- Responsible for preparing and endorsing for approving the annual O & M plan and long term plans and inventory stock planning of assigned contract agreement.
- Plan, lead & manage O & M activities & team.
- Evaluate O & M and financial data, make recommendations for CAPEX to improve plant performance, enforce conformance to safety procedures and policies.
- Prepares Contract Management performance reports of assigned contract agreement.
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets of assigned contract agreement.
- Develop competent O & M resources and employee satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relations with government agencies and local authorities related to assigned contract agreement administration.
- Contract Budgets , Net Sales, Margin, Accrual Balance, Accounts Receivables, Assets Management & EHS.
- Contractual Guarantees Compliance, Quarterly Contract Review, KPI’s and LD’s.
- CM Process Implementation; SUAA & MEA reports & Quarterly Internal Audits.
- Customer Satisfaction (CROL) & Employee Satisfaction (ESS).
Desired Skills :
- Good knowledge in 4 strokes engines, excellent in technical knowledge and power plant operation management
- Strong leadership, good management and communication skills
- Good analyzing, reporting skills, administrative and presentation skills
- Degree (S1) in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering
- Min. 5 years experiences at managerial level in the power plant
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph and please put the Applied Position as your email subject : PLANT MANAGER.
Exp date : 5 Desember 2017.
Informasi dari website lowongan kerja
Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200
locations, in 70 countries around the world
Country General Manager - MNC Footwear - Tangerang Apply share this job Save Job Tangerang Permanent Bullet points Manufacturing for global brands Lihat Selengkapnya