Marketing Communications (PR)
• Be fully conversant with the brand, its standards and its DNA (visual and written communication, product, service, distribution e.g. brand Packages)
• Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels
• Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both online and off line
Communications / Public Relations
• Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the Hotel around events, food and beverage, public holidays, need periods
• Establish and maintain a relationship with Key local press and local media
• Liaise with the regional Communications team to maximise communications exposure
• Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand
• Effectively manage the hotel’s content and images through conducting regular website audits
• Proactively explore all online opportunities for the hotels including but not limited to; local business opportunities, city/regional tourism organisations
• Manage the hotels’ website – traffic and revenue generation, promotional content display
• Manage the hotel email database and e communication activity
• Manage online advertising for the hotel (display banners, SEM/PPC etc)
• Manage the online promotion for conference and catering and food and beverage activity at the hotel
• Set-up, manage social media accounts and sharing sites as relevant to the hotels markets
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.