Partner Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS/IaaS technologies, Linux, Web 2.0 development platform/solutions, and related technologies.
- Experience with enterprise networking concepts.
- Experience as a technical sales engineer in cloud computing or experience in customer-facing roles on a professional services/systems engineering team.
- Experience with software lifecycle and build tools. Experience in architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts, as well as knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise networking, identity management systems and Linux.
- Proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to present technical insights to a variety of audiences.
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
As a Partner Solutions Consultant, you'll assist the Partner Manager consistently across all situations, using both your technical and business skills as efficiently as possible. You'll become a trusted advisor to our partners and prospects, assisting them to get as much value out of our platform as possible.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.Responsibilities
- Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit partners in the market that can deliver innovative solutions to our customers utilizing Google Cloud (e.g., Google Cloud Platform and G Suite).
- Develop our partners’ technical teams with both sales and technical competencies, so that they can achieve strategic goals.
- Keep partners up-to-date with product and technical knowledge and advantageous differentiators.
- Work with partner technical representatives on opportunities and projects, complementing their skills and guaranteeing high quality customer deliverables.
- Act as a technical POC within Google for our partners, to help provide feedback from the field, as well as advocate on their behalf.
PasuruanSupervise operational trade compliance activities (filing, auditing, and reporting) - 30%Approves substantive trade operations issues and makes decisions on day Lihat Selengkapnya