Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to determine the right feature set to drive the improvement of Airy products – both our in-room and platform product.
- Identify and generate new ideas that grow market shares, improve customers experience, drive growth and conversion.
- Developing product roadmap, product vision and product strategy.
- Driving product design and planning and writing specifications of new features and enhancements.
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Identify key factors to retain customers, increase return rate of visitors/ users, increase current customer spending's/ leads, and retain customers - increase repurchase rate or repeat customers.
- S1 (Bachelor’s) degree in technical (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or other relevant fields from a reputable university, MBA is a plus.
- Passion in data-driven product development and making the world better through technology.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong intuitions of guest preferences and user behaviors.
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma and ability to influence.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and able to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid oral and written communications skills.
- Ambitious, results-driven, and supportive individual.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- Experiences in product management/development, preferably in the internet and/or hospitality space.
- Have experience from top tier management consulting, multinational tech or investment banking.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sejak 09 November 2019
Berakhir 09 Desember 2019