Quality Control Specialist (Makassar)
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- Provide accurate and timely Quality reporting
- Manage and update all forms and record keeping of quality
- Oversee all on HOLD/REJECT product and ensure audit trails
- Ensure record keeping and filing is correct and consistent and that all records are following the procedures
- Management of quality manual systems and compliance
- Minimize loss of fresh produce waste through poor handling and storage
- Practices and sign off on all product dumped due to poor quality.
- To oversee training of Warehouse Staff performing quality inspections
- Oversee and check the setup of the QC area for equipment,to undertake other duties as requested
- Min. 2 years experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has experience to handle QC for fresh food (vegetables, Seafood and Fruit) & grading
- Has willingness to learn new things
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.Report this job About TaniHub TaniHub is an Indonesian Agriculture E-commerce solving problems in the supply and distribution chain of agriculture produces. Through the platform and network, TaniHub connect farmers with people in the market to enable farmers selling agriculture products with fair price and sustainable quantity. Established in late 2015 as an on-demand application to deliver vegetables from farms to houses, in July 2016, TaniHub started to become a Business to Business suppliers for all Agriculture Commodities – Fruit, Vegetable, Poultry, Fishery, Livestock. With the support of TaniXpress, inhouse fresh-products delivery fleet, since October 2017 TaniHub expands to wider online channels, reach more SME’s, Restaurants, Resellers, and end users. TaniHub wants to be the First Choice in delivering agriculture products from farms to market with affordable price, efficient sourcing, and reliable supply chain. The aim is to bring forward Indonesia by giving market access to as many farmers as possible. By building and growing an integrated agriculture marketplace, the technology will benefit significantly to the growth of agriculture ecosystem in Indonesia.
Sejak 15 Januari 2020
Berakhir 14 April 2020