Senior Account Manager
- Telecommunications experience not required but Preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous B2B Account Management/Sales experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self motivated, driven and personable individual
- Able to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities within customer base
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (Friendly Outgoing Personality)
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Quick learner
- Be adaptive to constant change
- Passion for technology
- Works well within a team environment
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and retention objectives in assigned accounts base.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
We are looking for an Account Manage to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.