Strategic Project Manager - ID President’s Office
Get to know our team:
Indonesia President’s office oversees the overall synergy of Grab Indonesia.
Internally, elevating collaborations of good forces among verticals & functionals, driving culture and OneGrab DNA for our superapps endeavor.
Externally, the office focuses on building strong partnerships with Governments including President, governors, key ministries, regulatory & public service bodies to bring positive impacts in national economies.
Further, we also establish synergy with strategic business partners, corporate groups, media and academics to co-create uplifting value at scale.
Get to know the Role:
- Strategic Project Manager is a critical member of the office to provide insights in support of strategic planning and project execution.
- The role holder will also take part in driving company wide synergy and incubating new business opportunities.
Day to Day activities:
- Analyze business challanges, develop hypotheses, approach and recommendations.
- Transform thinking and analysis into presentation to help senior stakeholder's decision making
- Conduct industry analysis and research with respect to market trends and new business opportunity.
- Drive, track and deliver project progress. (PMO)
- Co-learning along with team for personal and professional development.
- Asisting ID President and senior leaders in high level executives engagement.
The Must Haves:
- 2-4 years of work experience in top-tier management consulting or strategy function within a start up/top firms.
- Proven track record of managing strategic projects with senior stakeholders
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these into actionable business insights
- Savvy in Excel for analytics and Powerpoint
- PMO experience would be a strong plus
- A start-up attitude – passion for the role, energy to outserve, problem solver, team player